Easy Small Apartment Laundry Solutions In Westfield
You’re overjoyed your new apartment has its own laundry nook. No more being forced to wait on other residents to be done with the community’s machines or hauling bags of clothes over to the coin laundry. But you’ve observed one small issue. Your compact laundry nook has very little storage for other supplies. Would you like to know how to optimize your limited space? Check out these easy small apartment laundry solutions in Westfield.
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Small Apartment Laundry Closet in Westfield
When figuring out your list of essential amenities, a laundry hook-up was right at the top. But now that you have one, you’re apprehensive about where to keep all the things you need. Even though the space may be limited, you can optimize it with the following recommendations:
- Vertical shelving: In close quarters, it can help to consider a vertical solution. A sensible tall shelving unit is usually a great option for a laundry closet or compact laundry room. Although they might be just six or so inches wide, you’ll have plenty of storage for your stain removers and detergents. You might even benefit from a bit of extra shelving area for other cleaning supplies.
- Rolling storage carts: You know that little bit of area you have close to your washing machine or dryer (or possibly between the two)? You can find portable laundry storage carts planned precisely for those areas. Made around five to six inches wide, these space-saving small apartment laundry closet solutions in Westfield will slide in just about anywhere. And they’re great for storing your stain removers, dryer sheets, detergents, and other supplies.
- Over-the-door ironing board and iron holder: You know the ironing board that’s leaning next to the wall of your bedroom? There’s a more suitable location for it. A door-attached holder is the right, space-saving solution. It’s affordable, easy to hang, and most are sold with a small basket for your iron and fabric spray. Retrieving your ironing board and preparing for a fun outing in your new community couldn’t be easier.
- Curtains: Does your compact laundry spot not have a door? Some budget-friendly curtains will be able to seal the space when it’s not being used. Thanks to a virtually limitless number of styles and colors, you can discover curtains that match your decor. Utilize a pressure-mounted extendable rod to hold them up. And whenever you’re doing laundry and require a spot to air dry clothing, what do you think you can use?
- Baskets: Metal shelving is a normal element of laundry rooms. While useful, it also has a tendency to make your supplies spill when they’re not situated precisely. Instead of having a cluttered mess of tipped-over containers of detergent and stain remover, consider baskets. They’ll assist you in keeping things organized, and they look nice!
Find A Rental With A Laundry Room In Westfield
Now that you know how to make the most of your laundry room, it’s time to locate an apartment that includes one! Union Street Flats boasts roomy apartments with the built-in laundry hookups you want. You’ll also discover a selection of other excellent amenities in this popular community. Reach out to 317-942-3629 to chat with a friendly team member or just schedule a tour to begin.