The Pros And Cons Of Living In A New Construction Apartment In Westfield
There’s an unmistakable attraction to all things new, whether it’s a phone, car, clothing, or even a place to live. There’s a deep-seated assumption that new is better even though that may not always be accurate. But before you go crazy about those modern appliances and luxury amenities, consider the pros and cons of residing in a new construction apartment in Westfield. You could resolve to go new or stick with a long-established, respected community.
Pros Of New Construction Apartments In Westfield
- Better amenities: Looking for a modern gym, inviting outdoor features, or a designated dog park? In order to attract potential Residents, new construction apartments in Westfield will likely prioritize amenities.
- Money-saving deals: Now that the long construction stage is done, property management will look to match their new units with occupants. There’s a good chance you’ll come across manager specials and other incentives during the grand opening.
- Exceptional service: All new apartment complexes want to start off by impressing prospective residents. There will undoubtedly be an emphasis on customer service. Diligent, pleasant leasing professionals will go the extra mile to take care of you.
- Wow factor: All elements are new and look amazing, from the in-unit finishes to the pool. And the thought of being the first occupant is a powerful| motivator.
Downsides Of Living In A New Apartment Complex In Westfield
- Problems to clear up: In a similar fashion as any new building, there can be minor concerns with electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and more. Some patience may be required as things get worked out.
- Unfinished construction: When there are still new apartments under construction at your Westfield community, you’ll have to deal with the inconveniences like dust and noise.
- Lack of reviews: You won’t have the benefit of reading reviews as there aren’t any. You can check reviews from various locations run by the same management company, but you’ll still be moving forward with a degree of uncertainty.
- Location: New construction is restricted to where there is available land, which might not be in the most popular or convenient locales. To live in a new apartment, you might have to compromise with being farther away from work, eateries, or area entertainment.